Do you live inside your mind?

I try to use this to my advantage. Living inside my mind has helped my schooling. You know, staying focused. I try to get out and do other things to occupy my mind too. It can be consuming, but I get by.

I used to before the antipsychotics. Always paranoia and a constant internal narrative. Glad I don’t think like that anymore…mostly!

2 Likes

I’m partly taken by my mind. Just not so much that I am psychotic again. This has been going on since the beginning of 2017.

1 Like

I should have lived outside my mind? Or mind and body balance. Or better still, I wish I could live without concerning of how my mind works.

1 Like

Rage at the voices sometimes but unexpressed.

Up until quite recently, I lived totally inside delusions created by the sza. But, not anymore.

1 Like

@SkinnyMe

How did you get rid of those delusions?

2 Likes

@Andrey, in answer to your question, God used to communicate with me, through prayer books, which I would read and journal in every day. In response to suggestions, made by members of the Sz.com community, I quit journaling in these prayer books. When I did, God quit communicating with me.

Well, as long as you feel better off now that God left you to your own devices, it’s cool.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.