Do you hear voices

Yes I do. It’s very scary because my main voice I hear sounds very realistic.

I mean illusions of external sound

@sigarino I hear voices the same way as you, in a sea of white noise. White noise it’s self makes it worse but even if there is no cause for white noise I hear them coming from it. I can hear direction but also place and can recognize where their location is. You probably don’t have exactly what I have but maybe… see my post:

My Experience (Unique?)

I hear voices outside my head, they are diverse in their ways. but since starting the injection two of the voices have stopped talking but I still hear Rebecca, aaron, beliel and the peanut gallery (random voices that whisper)

yours are very similar to mine when it first started i was hearing people at school and in my house talking about me and they always seem realistic like sounds like actual other people not like scary stuff so it is hard to tell apart from reality

I actually think that’s what my stuttering comes from… Just unheard for so long that when they do shut up and listen you get so excited you feel so happy your gonna piss your pants. Making you either spit your words out so fast no one could understand or so garbled even you don’t know what you said.

I occasionally have auditory hallucinations but mine are mostly visual and tactile. I hear people talking and hear just random noises a lot

I hear voices mostly inside my head as if they were telepathically speaking to me. But occasionally I do get external ones.

When I’m sick I hear parts of conversations that I think never really took place. Loud thinking . I think now I hear some noises other people don’t seem to hear. I hear quite a bit of stuff when falling in and out of sleep. Kinda like partially dreaming. But I don’t think I’ve ever heard the annoying voices like people describe. A think norms experience a bit of these things on a lesser level.