Do you have command hallucinations?

I hear things like “slap yourself”, “stand up”, “don’t move”, “kill, kill”, “die before we kill you”, “open and close the window”

4 Likes

Before I was on the right medication …yes. I hope my new medication is as good as the old one.

3 Likes

I had a lot of command voices when I first got sick @Om_Sadasiva .
Not anymore tho.

3 Likes

I have a rule with my voices, no commands and no questions. If they make a command or ask a question I ignore it.

3 Likes

I got a lot of command delusions of reference when I was psychotic but not anymore.

2 Likes

meds help with command hallucinations

2 Likes

are they bad at the moment? hows your sleep?

1 Like

I used to they would tell me thinks like read a book go to school them when I was signing up for school they were saying good by like it was all over and I didn’t end up going to school. They used to tell me that I needed to slap people or touch people in inappropriate ways they just told me to throw my phone or go to hell not to post this they full of crap

3 Likes

All day command halusitations or go to hell never would listen still not in hell and when I did and they promised me eternal life nothing listen to them all day for about a week of fear

3 Likes

No I dont…37

1 Like

I used to. Now, I’m more stable.

2 Likes

Could be to see if you would ACT OUT THE COMMANDS always give it the brush off

1 Like

That sounds like torture.

I hope it will go away.

I don’t have it.
I used to have voices for a few years but I can’t remember them commanding me.

It’s against my belief as I don’t believe anyone is superior to me or has a right to boss me about unless I allow it and appreciate it such as a fire man helping me etc

Remember things can get better.they did for me and I hope they do for you too.

You are so strong to go through every day with such.

Say to them fu ck you I won’t do as you tell me like that song with rage against the machine.:slightly_smiling_face:

Love to you and good wishes.

1 Like

Someone could frighten me to do as they say but I still wouldn’t believe they are superior but I might do as they say if it was incredibly bad but hopefully I wouldn’t.

1 Like

I don’t, but I have no respect for the irritating ones and could care less, what they want anyone to do.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.