Do you have a dream that you want to achieve?

I’d like my plays to be successful, and to keep having stuff I want to write about long term… Feeling a bit like brand new ideas or hooks don’t come along all that often, but really that’s good because each idea takes so long to realise x

1 Like

My dream is to have a great job and make lots of money.

1 Like

My dreams are kind of on the back burner at the moment. With this medication I am on I feel unwell in myself. I plan to lose weight and start running to see if that will make a difference in me. I have a number of ideas but I would like my trade to be web design. I am putting everything on hold for now until the day I feel ready. I want off this medication eventually.

1 Like

Best of luck man. Getting exercise is a tough challenge to take on, but the reward of making it part of your routine are great.

Web design is a good trade. You can even learn about it on your own. Even after taking classes there is still a lot of depth that you have to reference for yourself.

I just want to get married. For once in my life I want to take an oath to be faithful and true.

2 Likes

I’ve tried running but I have acid reflux, I don’t know why it’s interfering with that. I’ve done a lot of exercises in the past. Have you heard of beach body group? they have a lot of great bodyweight training you can do at home with a DVD. I saw great results. My body fat percentage is now 20%. I’m gonna work on decreasing it to 15% like an athlete during this winter. I’m a graphic designer. I might do web design in about 2 months but it’s just a little intimidating since it’s a lot of coding. Good luck with your meds. you can make a lot of money if you learn web design.

I did use to go running, I took it up after my first episode. I think it played a part in my full recovery as I managed to get off medication for almost 5 years until I tried taking some drugs.

It sounds like you know what to do then.

I want to become a psychologist. I want to be licensed and work in a mental hospital with my own kind. One of my friends just got his bachelors in psych and he works as an addiction counselor at the local mental hospital. I want to pursue either a masters or a PhD after I finish my bachelors in psych. I could take the easier route and just be muscle at the local mental hospital (background in hand to hand combat and also very strong and rather big; I lift weights religiously) but I would like to know psychology inside out with the best degree in it partly for my own well being and partly because I just can, I have the potential. I do research at school, working on a thesis, and I can see myself doing more of that as well as classes like I have been for a long time.

It’s actually not a delusional dream. I will be applying for graduate programs, several PhD programs and a few masters programs this fall. Professors are willing to write me letters of recommendation and my GPA is fantastic. I’m in the highest honors society my school offers. I honestly don’t know how I do it. I think I get bored and hungry for stuff to do, and using my mind helps prevent me from losing it.

I want to specialize in rehabilitation- there are two programs I have researched and contacted the professors about. They contacted me back so I guess that means they are more likely to accept me. I sent those two schools my GRE scores, which are quite solid yet not fantastic.

Today I need to get my ■■■■ together and hopefully get some exercise. I had a very grueling night last night and woke up at 1pm. This is my two week summer vacation with hardly any work to do…my thesis proposal got a green light so I am working on drafts of the IRB forms. That’s like thirty minutes of work a day.

I just want to help people who truly break under the weight I carry. I was headed for the military and ultimately wanted to be a fed when the illness hit me. People had zero doubt about my dreams back then- I was incredibly fit and proper and a different person, also attending an international high school.

2 Likes

hey you can really achieve this. Best of luck. I haven’t been to full time studies in a long time otherwise I would do sports science. I still think about it sometimes. If this illness changed you, it’s maybe for the better. If you have the potential, then go for it! good luck! keep us posted :o)

1 Like

You can do it mouse cadet!!!

I feel like my dreams got pulverized, but now just being able to find my serenity is what I care about.

In a perfect world I would work on my game after finishing school and sell lots of copies, then I would buy or rent a penthouse in a high rise building and work on my fitness and social skills to meet a partner.

In a more realistic way, I wouldn’t mind being hired at one of the many game studios in this city, go to the gym in the mornings to lose all that weight then spend the day working, earning my independence and maximizing my chances of one day having a family of my own.

I’m at a standstill right now, starting college soon but not working on getting thinner or improving in any way, waiting to be free of negative thoughts before I work on those issues.

2 Likes

sounds great. I would also love to live in a penthouse in a high rise building. I especially love it with big windows on rainy days :o) I also have negative thoughts. Good luck with your college and career. It’s good that you care about your weight and how you look. Most guys don’t bother. Finding someone also sounds great, enjoy the process.

1 Like

Thank you kindly @waterway! :kissing:

1 Like

all of my dreams that i had were crushed in life. lose weight? nope you gain weight because of schizophrenia. join military? no ■■■■ you no military for you fatass. have any relationship with anyone? no ■■■■ you loser. this life is ■■■■■■■ ■■■■

1 Like