Schizophrenia.com

Do You get jealous easily

Sounds really positive

1 Like

I have jealous moments but I quickly subdue them. I’ve got it good for a 76 year old.

4 Likes

Another way to not be too jealous is by getting grateful. You have many positives if you think about it.
Someone already mentioned that there are people worse off than you. If you don’t go to bed hungry, if you have easy access to water, and a roof over your head then you are better off than millions of other people. If you have access to a doctor than again, you’re better off than a lot of people.

There are millions of people on earth who get sick and even die from illnesses because they don’t have simple access to drugs that most of us can walk to a pharmacy and get for a few bucks.

And remember, things could be a lot worse.

6 Likes

Unfortunately I get jealous easily. I even get jealous of my gf’s dogs.

3 Likes

I got it better than a lot of people in the US. I have it better than most people in the world. I’m not complaining :relieved:.

3 Likes

I’m not the jealous type, life is what it is, I got better things to do than worry about what someone has or who they are with. To be honest, I have had a couple of gals quit dating me cause I was not jealous enough for them ( they were playing mind games is how I looked at it)

4 Likes

@everhopeful I get jealous of my sister who has a successful career and a lot of money. She is self made and always reminds me of her career success. She is cut throat and competitive though. She is cut out for the dog eat dog workforce. On the other hand, I am nice and don’t aspire to be like her.

4 Likes

If I was madly in love with a hottie, I would be jealous if he flirted with another woman or got flirted with. Fortunately I don’t have a hottie.

2 Likes
1 Like