Do you believe in life after death?

Well at least try it.

i also feel we are reincarnated and therefore im responsible to do good for the life i become. no kids for me but i dont kill myself for the respect of those that care and also the life that ill become

The name does not determine the beast. If we went around assuming names implied everything about the person, how many SZ/A would even be here?

But in this case, it doesn’t.

Sooooo rings of truth it hurts deep.

That brings me back to the comment my mom made to me after my attempt at leaving this life resulted in a trip to the ICU and subsequent psych hospital stay, which she never would visit me in “_there-” , so a few months later she saw me and said (to comfort me?)
“Don’t die, because you’re my only daughter!”

Wow, so I should be perpetually miserable just because she didn’t produce a spare?
I never had kids anyway,
so I wasn’t worth putting on the genealogical books anyway…

I have found that what people throw away is more interesting than what they keep.

• I like “garbage” *
    …and I tend to gather up things that others toss out, hide them to keep others from tossing them out,
    then, when others are not around,
    take it apart and keep the shiny (neat stuff) and create something new that makes me happy…
    my own *Frankenstein if you will.

It’s only called Garbage until you find someone that values it.

1 Like

I don’t know. I’ve never been actually dead, but I’ve been clinically dead. Clinical death and actual death are two separate things. If we do just cease to exist, that actually can’t be bad, because it’s gotta be like sleeping but not dreaming, and you need a brain to think something is good or bad.

1 Like

Earthy realums were a bright light lives through a door, and a dark clould of a demon covers from time to time. but a heavenly after life. that is a dream of gods that feel for there family hopes and parys.

when I dream of folks I miss that past on, I see them in a different light. still with there struggles that had why they ware living. some how feel I have loss them over and over. face it I guess they don’t want me to dream of them, just too care on.

1 Like

no,

I become a being of light!

Seriously…I just stop being!

That is a happy thought to me! live life like it’s your last and you’ve done well.

Rogueone.