Do you accept your fate?

Did you learned from your mistakes?

2 Likes

I like to think I’ve learned from all of my mistakes. I slip up from time to time. It’s pretty easy to talk yourself out of listening to better reasoning.

2 Likes

I believe everyone is born with a gift. It’s your responsibility to work hard on your talent, and then share it with the world.

When people tell me ‘I’m bored’…I simply say…‘You’re just putting off being wonderful!’

5 Likes

I want to be pro player!!! Is that possible?

@anon48059102… Awesome! What Sport do you play?

2 Likes

Esports league of legends

If you don’t make it as a Pro, you can always teach! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good point. Thanks

1 Like

I have made many mistakes in my life, but I have learnt from all of them.

1 Like

I came with a fateee that I was gonna get sick but then recovery was also in my fateee there r only 70 percent people who recover and 30 percent do not recover …thank god I was in the 70 percent

2 Likes

I do. I also learnt a lot from my past mistakes.
The thing is, no matter how much I hate myself over my disabilities, nothing is going to make it better.
It’s just what it is…and I just accepted as it is.

1 Like

I accept my fate and actually look forward to the outcome.

1 Like

I assumed you were talking about having schizo when you say do I accept my fate.

1 Like

“Every touch of grey has a silver lining”

3 Likes

I heard it my whole life as, “Every dark cloud has a silver lining.”

2 Likes

It took me about three years once stablized to accept my fate… (my diagnosis). Once I did that I wasn’t ashamed anymore and wore my mental illness like a badge wherever I go.

1 Like

No one makes mistakes.

You just give yourself room to learn what you didn’t know before.

To have a change of mind/heart.

Or not…

:slightly_smiling_face:goodness to see you.

How have you been?

Ummm, as long as you don’t use the word “fate” in a negative context. I would say that I acknowledge that I will always have schizophrenia. I accept it. I will still do my best in life and I just never sit around (so far) bemoaning the fact I have this disease.

I have bills to pay, I have an apartment to keep clean and neighbors to deal with. Those are my brains main focus. My need in my life right now is to simply put, do some damn hobby or take a class or make a friend and have some damn fun. I fulfil my responsibility’s pretty good. It’s time to quit overthinking everything and stop sitting around trying to figure out the world.
I need to go out and have a pizza or walk downtown or quit wasting my car and get off my ass and finally go to San Francisco like I’ve been planning for awhile and act like a tourist and hit up some tourist spots.

But yeah, I don’t want to equate the word “fate” with the word “doomed”. That’s negative and I don’t feel that way. I have half a dozen or more points during the day when life is just so cool and interesting and I think people are fascinating. A big step for me is accepting that people are not always going to be nice. It boils down to that I am accepting the good in people along with the bad. Because that is reality. If people at work are going to be nice to me and respect me than I have to also accept they are only human and they are going to get mad sometimes or be in bad moods sometimes or be petty or small occasionally. That’s being human.

If I use the word “fate” I am going to say that my fate in life is to be happy. That’s the way I want to use it.

5 Likes

Grateful Dead said “every silver lining has a touch of grey” and I reversed it.

2 Likes