Do u sleep with a stuffed animal or body pillow? POLL

I started sleeping with a stuffed animal again and it really improves my sleep for some reason. No judgments or embarrasments just curious

• Yes, hes cuddly
  • No, thats childish
  • I used to

0 voters

Have a great slumber everyone!

No but I don’t think it’s childish so i can’t vote ?

2 Likes

No, but I think it’s a great idea :blush:

1 Like

I’ve had a giant 3’ ant from IKEA in bed for the last 12 years. He makes a great body pillow, and I toss him outside in the sunshine for the day to keep him smelling all fresh.

1 Like

I sleep with the fishes…

I got an Orca shaped body pillow a few months ago. I have some other stuffed fish.

1 Like

Well did u sleep with a stuffed animal as a kid. And i just put childish as a joke

I have a body pillow, but I never use it.

I have like a million stuffies everything form princess, mlp to transformer one! me and my brother made him :smile: they help tons if the bad dreams or what ever turn up i have a army of them to fight them off with. Yes is child like but is works
I get good real rem sleep and can work and done all the things i need to

1 Like

I read that a stuffed animal is a sleep aid because holding it helps to keep the chest open if you sleep on your side, so breathing is easier.

That is not why I started sleeping with one again, but that is a benefit.

1 Like

I used to do it until I was around 18.

I have a white teddy bear that gets snuggled when the voices are high and the sleep is minimal.

1 Like

I answered yes because I sleep with my cat. I think she is a plushie.

1 Like

I don’t sleep with stuffed animals as much as I used to, nor do I have a body pillow, but I like compacting blankets together and cuddling with them. Does that count? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I used to sleep hugging a pillow. I bought a body pillow, but it didn’t fit in right with the sheet I slept under. The pillow was stuffed with feathers and very heavy maybe was the reason.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.