Do u look medicated

I looked pained a lot and I stagger when I walk. I’m not sure any of it is related to meds. Sometimes I get very blank and confused.

I don’t look medicated

1 Like

When I was first medicated, I was on a high dose. I’m not sure if I looked it, but anyone talking to me for more than 30 seconds would’ve noticed I was a pretty out of it.

No, I only had that issue on Seroquel.

1 Like

Not anyone. I think i look normal now. A bit shy, but normal

No not really, only when I am stressed out.

I’m like everybody else. When I first started on meds, I was all zombied out and I felt that way and looked that way too. Now, 20 years later, I’m told by my nurses that I look like a normie.

I look sick sometimes because i don’t eat or drink and I should take better care of myself.

I don’t look medicated
my whole face and expression is affected when i am psychotic and i see everyone’s eyes as tearing up and mine as glazed and soulless because i never had a child (in psychosis)

If i use more meds i do. Someone i know once commented after i had withdrawn from meds that i looked well and my eyes looked much clearer. She had no clue about the meds. With lower doses, im not sure.

If I don’t look medicated I certainly look like I should be medicated

A resident of a nearby nursing home, who I visit every week, told me that she used to be a practical nurse and that she had worked on a psych ward. And she did a quick double take at me when she said this, so, I read this as she just knew I was a psych patient without my ever having told her.

When I was on topamax I looked medicated but not so much now that I’m off topamax.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.