Disney+ is it worth it?

I mean here it is like 6 bucks a month. That is pretty cheap. I like marvel, Star Wars and Pixar. Think I will sign up for it

1 Like

Do it! I share an account with a friend and it’s pretty rad

1 Like

Yeah there is that new Star Wars series which I can’t pronounce. The one with the baby yoda. That looks cool as

1 Like

I haven’t seen it yet either but it’s supposed to be really good

1 Like

It’s The Mandalorian- the one with baby Yodal

We just got it this month as a means to cure some boredom during this quarantine. So far, we haven’t watched it much.

2 Likes

I think it is worth getting for a month or two, but it is not something I would want to have long term. You should get the trial if you are unsure.

2 Likes

I think it’s worth it.

2 Likes

If you like Disney movies, then it is for you.

2 Likes

You mean they a series yoda growing up in 600 years?

1 Like

Netflix has everything I need so I don’t need it but if you mostly watch Disney movies then why not.

1 Like

I will admit that one of my motivations for getting it was that Frozen 2 was out on it, and it cost as much to get Disney+ for a full month as it would to rent the movie by itself through Comcast. So why not?

2 Likes

I had a trial year of pay tv. After one week i had enough. I overdosed.

National Geographic is on it too

I had it for a little while. Mandalorian was all I watched, then I cancelled it.

1 Like

Turns out my folks absolutely love Disney plus. They like all the old movies like the hernia car movies and Mary poppins. Looks like we are gonna subscribe

1 Like

My sister just bought this this week for a whole year.
I think it’s worth it if u can concentrate enough to watch and enjoy Disney!

2 Likes

My folks are gonna pay half so I am gonna sign up for a year too

1 Like

Is it cos u cn share it right, on separate tvs

1 Like

Yeah up to 4 tv’s at once

1 Like

@anon94176359

What’s a hernia car? I think I should know, but I don’t.