Dinner thread

Man, even my Carolina Reaper sauce wouldn’t have pepped this thing up. Only thing sadder I’ve ever run across than that pizza is a Sylvia Plath poem.

1 Like

Tragic. There’s nothing that breaks my heart quite like non-NY people thinking they have valid opinions on pizza

1 Like

Oh, we’re going there? You’re quite correct that Canuck pizza doesn’t compare to Yank pizza, but you’re making the mistake too many Americans do. I’ve been to NY and Chicago and the latter PWNS you. Total deep dish PWNAGE. Live with the shame, NY.

:grin: :blush:

4 Likes

Chicago style pizza is basically a casserole! It’s good, but it’s like comparing Granny Smith apples to gala apples. They’re both technically apples, but you don’t make applesauce out of Granny Smiths and you don’t make pie out of galas. They serve two totally different purposes.

2 Likes

I made salmon, dressing and arugula salad.

It was pretty good.

The dressing was out of place, but I didn’t feel like making anything else.

3 Likes

“It’s good.” Man, that’s like saying Tina Turner’s legs are “just okay”. Think SUPREME. GOD LIKE. DIVINELY INSPIRED. And how the hell does anyone with a conscience complain about a river of cheese flowing across their plate? NY pizza is so skint in the topping department it’s more like someone waved cheese at it rather than putting it on the pie. Meh.

I rest my case.

2 Likes

I had fried chicken: one thigh and one leg. And a cup of strawberry ice cream. I also had a shot and a half of Fire Ball cinnamon whiskey. With decaffeinated coffee. Not mixed.

1 Like

I am having leftover minestrone soup with a bread roll.

Tomorrow I plan on having a jackfruit burger.
It will be my first time having jackfruit.

1 Like

Hash browns, home made refried beans.

2 Likes

Ugh, that’s so ignorant! Suspended!

2 Likes

Looking for some sort of recipe for chicken thighs, potato, and coleslaw.

2 Likes

Probably perogies tonight for me.

3 Likes

Irish stew for me, made by my mum. Carrots, celery, onion, beef, and potatoes. Cooked in the beef broth. It was comforting on a chilly day.

3 Likes

smoked sweet italian sausage and boiled potatoes

1 Like

I don’t know, maybe a ceasar salad or a cup of noodles

2 Likes

2 French bread pizzas for me tonight. will preheat the oven now.

1 Like

Farmer sausage burgers tonight. I’m not in the mood to cook so its an easy meal

1 Like

I’m on liquids prepping for surgery, tomorrow. Yummy lol

1 Like

I’ve been eating better lately. Today I will not be eating as healthy heh. Cheeseburger and fries. Not from a restaurant. I had some ground beef and went with it.

1 Like

I refuse to retract any statements regarding the insanely high quality of Tina Turner’s lower limbs.

:blush:

1 Like