Obligatory dinner thread

I’m making breaded pork chops, green beans, mashed potatoes, and corn bread. What are you having?

3 Likes

That sounds delicious!

1 Like

Still makin’ dem Jamaican patties mon. :desert_island:

1 Like

I think I’m making chicken fingers, mashed potatoes and green beans.

Not putting a lot of effort into dinner with my husband out of town.

1 Like

I don’t know what I’ll be having tonight.
Maybe spinach pies.

1 Like

I am having ice cream. :icecream::icecream::icecream:

2 Likes

Tomato sandwich, macaroni salad and fried zucchini. A cupcake for dessert.

3 Likes

Probably plain chicken ramen cause I’m sick :face_with_thermometer:

2 Likes

We were supposed to go to Subway but my husband is still stuck at work. I had three Tyson chicken breast tenderloins for dinner, seasoned with cayenne and oregano. I like them, but I had my heart set on a 6" Spicy Italian! Tomorrow we will go.

1 Like

I am making chicken and dumplings

3 Likes

:pizza: :pizza: and wings 151515151

1 Like

Wheat thin crackers, cranberry cheddar, watermelon, and grapes. Long day of driving the kid around, too tired to cook.

1 Like

Mac and hamburger mixed up :slight_smile: my gal made it I loved it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had a pulled pork sandwich with cheese and peppers and onions

1 Like

I had a seven layer burrito from Taco Bell. I’m surprised I stopped at just one burrito seeing as I can really go to town on them.

@anon39736208 When I worked at Subway, the Spicy Italian was one of my favorite subs to make! idk why, maybe because they typically look nice? :stuck_out_tongue:

For dinner I had a buy one get one for a dollar Big Mac deal so I ate two Big Macs. Not the healthiest meal. Hadn’t had a Big Mac in awhile. With the purchase of a soda it was not as inexpensive as I would have hoped. Last time I went to McDonald’s they had an any size soft drink for a dollar deal. Not sure if they still have that.

Homemade chicken salad, with chopped pickles, red, orange and yellow bell peppers, mayonnaise.

We eat it scooped up on Keebler crackers.
It’s delicious!

6 Likes

I had a taco salad! It was delicious.

I had an oreo cookie Sonic blast and a strawberry limeade from Sonic. It hit the spot. :crazy_face:

1 Like

I got up at 7 o’clock in the evening, so I was too spaced out to do any cooking and reach the “Obligatory dinner” level. Instead I just grabbed this and that and threw it into the pan with some water. My fridge was too cold, so one cucumber got frozen, so I chopped that up and threw that in as well, along with some cooked seasoned roast beef and some cooked beef pastrami, plus a can of Habitant vegetable soup and a package of Knorr Butter & Herb noodles, and of course some black pepper.

It turned out quite good though.

DIN