Describe your personality

Can you describe your personality. I wonder if people with sz have a lot of the same personality traits.? How do you feel and think about things is what i mean

1 Like

I’m free spirited. Kinda tough around the edges. Intelligent tho. Good balance.

1 Like

Quirky
Impulsive
Lazy
Shy
Kind
Dependent
Friendly
Sad
Scared

3 Likes

At the end of the day, in one word : Angry.

1 Like

Friendly
Cautious
Paranoid
Anxious
Reserved

2 Likes

Introverted. I like that I can just go into my own head and be happy there. I like/need time alone. It recharges me.How do I feel and think about thing’s? Thats the question I think defines our personality. I feel a lot of compassion toward hurting people. I feel intensely about anyting that holds any value to me. I think we should love everyone. I love peace. Not as much peace of mind but when people get along peacefully.

1 Like

Well Your nice as hell in my book. No need to be angry

3 Likes

Yeah wouldn’t take you as being angry @everhopeful.
You are always so nice.

2 Likes

Thanks ! I’m angry in a “rebel without a cause” kind of way. I’m slightly angry all the time though. It could be nicotine for all I know.

1 Like

Eccentric.

I really am a strange person with strange tastes.

2 Likes

Well I think you the man! You know what I think about u. @Wave too. You guys are my favorite posters You are always so sensible calm and chill and helpful. Thank you :pray: guys so much.

2 Likes

Thanks @Jonnybegood! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks ! That means a lot !

1 Like

I like how u two are anonymous. Adds to the mystery of @Wave and @everhopeful. I always feel like u guys are right here with me.

2 Likes

Thanks again @Jonnybegood!
You are pretty cool yourself!

2 Likes

At least I know where @Wave is. Not far from me at all. @everhopeful can u pm me what country ur In? I won’t tell anybody. :wink:

2 Likes

Haha ! Nice try ! :joy: I might reveal it some day though. :male_detective:

2 Likes

I’m guessing it’s gotta be somewhere in the uk :uk: Huh :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So asking for a pic of @everhopeful in a pm is out of the question?? How about @Wave my tristate area Italian brethren :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m confirming or denying nuthin ! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes