Describe your eyes 👀

I have dark bluegrey eyes even as i age they are prominent.

I got those “loco” eyes.

Stray cats and dogs run when they see them. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I barely see by my eyes :cry::cry::cry:

I always thought I had plain brown eyes, one day I noticed one of my eyes had turned green. I went to the eye doctor and he said that in a normal healthy person the thing that usually changes your eye color is hormones. He also said my eyes are not brown they are hazel. Hazel eyes can appear brown or green or a combination. So every once in a while I will be walking around with two different colored eyes. It’s cool.

3 Likes

My eyes look tired and sad. And I wear glasses which don’t help the matter.

1 Like

Gtfo EVERYONE tells me I have really beautiful eyes and I have the gold ring too. Right around the pupil and then the rest is blue. I always liked it. I had no idea it was so rare but makes sense bc I’ve never seen anyone with multiple colors in their eyes

I have blue eyes.

@anon73425833 yes, I actually have two forms of heterochromia. Sectoral and central. Sectoral looks like this. IMG_1183

Central heterochromia is the one where you have a ring of color around your pupil.

3 Likes

They’re in there.

This guy came up to me at the AA meeting and said “you have the most unique eyes I’ve ever seen in my life!” I’m like what the heck!! I just hope he meant it and he wasn’t just hitting on me. Because I like the idea of having good eyes :eyes:.

2 Likes

It’s always very personal to compliment someone’s eyes. I did once and later realized I shouldn’t have.

1 Like

I have been called catty :cat: on occassions as I always draw winged eyeliner and have big eyes. My sister once said her eyes were almond shape and mine are like a walnut.

2 Likes

I have weird brown eyes one is bigger than the other.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.