Describe your eyes 👀

No I’m not sure. You’re probably right. Different heterochromia.

2 Likes

I have hazel eyes. A grey-green ring around a light amber brown centre. My mom called them “teddy bear eyes” lol! :laughing: Got my eye colour from my mom and her mom. Out of the four siblings I am the only one with her eyes. My siblings have various shades of blue eyes like my dad or granddads. I’m the exception.

1 Like

Just normal brown eyes. I suppose they are much more lively and expressive than when treatment was ineffective.

My eyes, both of them, are dark brown. Part of my Mexican heritage. I think I have nice eyes. I like them. Others seem to like them too.

2 Likes

I have almond-shaped brown eyes.
My left eye has an epicantic fold, but it’s barely noticeable when I wear glasses.

I have dark brown eyes and have often been told I either have crazy eyes or that they seem mischievous, depending on who you ask.

I had crazy eyes when I was having nonstop audible and olfactory, (smell), hallucinations. When the hallucinations disappeared, so did the crazy eyes.

I don’t know but the iris is always pretty in everyone…

I have similar eyes to the photos above, but the yellow is certainly less pronounced. They do turn green in certain lighting.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Just look at the web work of the eye though:

1 Like

5 Likes

I have pretty brown/black eyes. They are the only thing I like about my face.

20180429_141820~2
Weird lines coming out of them

6 Likes

Oh man very pretty!

1 Like

People have always complimented me on my eyes when I was younger, not so much anymore.

I had big brown eyes with long lashes.

3 Likes

When I was in eighth grade I got compliments from girls that I had long lashes and they were jealous of me… Haven’t got that compliment since though

2 Likes

My eyes slope downward on the outer corners. That’s the Mexican indian in me. My abuelita had those same eyes. So did my father and all of my siblings.

1 Like

i have been told a lot that I have dreamy eyes…sometimes they are green sometimes they are gold…

1 Like

3 Likes

When I was a young girl and a young woman, I had big, dark brown eyes and very long lashes that I used to emphasize with mascara. I was always getting compliments on my long lashes. Now, I have medium length lashes and I don’t use mascara anymore. Haven’t used it since my early 20’s. I’m 58 now.

1 Like