• Blue
  • Brown
  • Green
  • Hazel
  • Gray
  • Amber

0 voters

1 Like

mine are a dull blue, a mix between blue and grey. but i voted blue.

3 Likes

My eyes are a variation of blue that change color depending on my mood. When I’m feeling dull or listless, they are a little muddled and can appear almost hazel.

But if I’m happy or angry or feeling an extreme emotion or even just extremely present in the moment, they are bright blue. When they get that way, people will comment on how blue they are.

4 Likes

@anon68444330 I always wanted green eyes. I think they look so nice!

1 Like

Actually its depend on my moods also.so its not exactly green all the times.usually is green when i at sea

1 Like

I find mine boring colour.

1 Like

One day I was looking in the mirror and one of my eyes were green and one was brown. They had always been brown so I was freaked out. I made an appt with my eye dr who checked my eyes and told me that I in fact had hazel eyes and that they had just always looked brown. Now sometimes they look brown or green, or one green and one brown, it’s the strangest thing.

5 Likes

I don’t know what colour mine are tbh, they do look grey mostly in the mirror

9 Likes

Your eyes look kinda hazel to me.

I have hazel eyes too. Sometimes they look brown too. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Oh nice!! Is that due to the yellow in them do you think? That’s only appeared in recent years which is strange to me lol

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t see much yellow in your eye color. Mainly a greenish hazel. :wink:

2 Likes

Oh nice I’ve never known what colour they are, they do change though!

2 Likes

Oh cool! Mine can change a little bit too. I’ve been told I have really intense eyes. Whatever that means lol!

6 Likes

Bright blue and green
Chicks love it :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Because of my heritage,(Mexican), (although plenty of Mexicans have blue, green, grey, hazel, and amber colored eyes,) my own eyes are dark brown.

4 Likes

My daughter’s eyes are black but when she was like 9 years old she went into a rage once (she was mad I was trying to force her to eat veggies) and her eyes turned gray. It freaked me out. One of the scariest things I’ve ever seen.

2 Likes

Yeah. I’ve seen Mexican actors on tv that have like blue eyes and light skin. There was one actress I saw on a Netflix show who has Mexican heritage and she is white with red hair. Genetics is very interesting.

1 Like

https://www.quora.com/Can-people-of-Latino-descent-have-blonde-hair-and-blue-eyes
You have to zoom in but the girl’s eyes are blue

4 Likes

I remember as a kid I had brown around the middle now they look blue a lot or green

1 Like

Brown eyes are the best!

3 Likes