Date went really really well

Might be seeing him again.

10 Likes

What? What date? Tell us Moar! :grinning: how did you meet him? Was it through work?

1 Like

I hate to say I told you so,
But I told you so, lol.
Hmm wasn’t someone saying a week ago that their whole life sucked?
And didn’t people tell you that it you looked at it that way because of your mood at the time?
I know you go through a lot and I’m not minimizing your struggles and I’m glad you had a good date but maybe we can all learn something from your struggles. No matter how bad things look, often times it’s just temporary. I bet things look a little better today, even if just for a little while. Good luck, Ish

2 Likes

haha nope @everhopeful. I met him through a dating app called Happn. I prefer it to tinder. When we actually pass someone on the street who has same app it brings up their profile and if the both of you click like then you get to talk. Somewhat similar to tinder in that sense but not completely.
yes @77nick77 things are looking up if not anything from this date it would be awsome to make a friend out of him. lol

1 Like

Wow! That’s great! Hope something good happens! :lollipop:

1 Like

that is so great @anon80629714 I hope it works out for you. You deserve happiness and adoration because you are such a pretty woman. I’m happy for you.

1 Like

@jukebox, that so sweet of you i havea good feeling about this one. he walked me near to my home i didn’t let him walk all the way though. he texted me to see if i got home ok. payed for the meals and icecream he hugged me buy and kissed on my head weird lol but ok

2 Likes

hmmm…mystery ice cream man that kisses foreheads…very Prince like. haha

1 Like

I’m happy for you @anon80629714, hope things go well! Fingers crossed!

1 Like

First time I’ve ever met anyone through an app. Trust me I’m glad I did.

2 Likes

Lol I didn’t explain this properly. You cross paths somewhere u see their profile pop up on the app you hit like and if they do the same you both talk with the app. It’s not creepy in the other way lol

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.