Damn, delusions are so strong aren't they?

Where do such powerful thoughts and feelings come from, I have to wonder? I lost my Rexulti and haven’t taken it in several days and am certainly feeling it. (Don’t worry I found it) I’ve been going in and out of lucidity. The feelings that I am something more than human are SO POWERFUL once again, those feelings I have had all my life since I can remember. Last night I was attacked by the demons and unfortunately lost despite my best efforts. I find it so hard to believe they aren’t real. They FEEL real. I hope they leave me alone tonight since they got what they wanted last night. Anyways I have this excited wild feeling right now.

1 Like

It can be very humbling when confronted by the amount of control some parts of your brain have over you. I was for me when I first learned I had sz.

However, once you are aware of it, you can have some control over it by taking medication and treating yourself well. Easier said than done though. :slight_smile:.

1 Like

I really don’t FEEL crazy. I always sound very lucid and “well spoken” I guess you could say even when the content I am talking about is surreal. Its why so many mental health professionals rejected the idea of me being psychotic and felt what I was experiencing was real.

The thing is I know not all of it is real. But I know some of it is. I’ve gained that discretion by now. It took a long time and development and meeting the right folks but my head is clear now for the most part. Doesn’t stop the devil from trying to fill it with tantalizing lies now and again but for the most part I go with my gut and know it’s lies.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.