Daily Essential Nutrients, a micronutrient supplement that helped me get past a symptom plateau

Edit: Haldol needed. Also ran out of DEN about a week ago.

Headache came back. Life is crushing misery now. Ideas of reference are back, and it feels like the universe is picking on me. I just don’t care anymore.

DEN was keeping me in decent mental spirits. Maybe 75-80% okay.

I’m like 50-60% okay now. Earlier was more like 40%.

Have to wait until Monday to get my new shipment.

1 Like

Day 136 update:

Back on DEN, first full day of it for over 10 days. Feeling much more in control of myself. Headache is like 20% of what it was, intrusive thoughts way down.

Still getting mini flareups and the occasional weird synchronicity but I feel this is the path out of the woods.

@Polar-Faz, how are you doing on DEN?

Glad to hear your headaches are less. I am now on the AP Aripiprazole 20mg/day. It is starting to give me headaches but I think DEN is helping with them as well. I really like DEN, it was a great suggestion. Calms my mind down well. Unfortunately Amyloban although calming my mind hasn’t made much of a difference in terms of telepathy or tb.

1 Like

DEN is a slow grind. It’ll take months to peak (if it ever does.)

I’m on month 4.5 roughly, still not out of the woods, but lots better than when I started.

Glad to hear of your progress though.

1 Like

You’re gonna need a flashlight lol.

Good luck.

1 Like

Schizophrenia is due to some massive damage, it takes a long time to reverse that.

Thanks though.

1 Like

White matter damage is irriversible…
Grey matter however has neuropalsticity…

Its super strage relation with this two thing damage in every psychotic episode…

1 Like

I figure my brain has some irreversable damage, but I know what being “centered” is supposed to feel like. That’s good enough for me.

1 Like

Last time I checked I have white matter hyperintensities all over my brain. I have a pineal cyst and a right frontal lobe spot. All apparently from migraines. My neurologist said I didn’t have schizophrenia.

1 Like

I want to fix your issues. I’m hoping this PEMF thing pans out, then I’ll heartily recommend it.

3 Likes

Day 177 update (and day 30 of PEMF:)

Also this is the first day I tried a properly conductive earthing necklace (this is fairly anti-inflammatory.)

I sincerely feel like I’m pulling out of the Truman show delusion. Gushing water sounds mostly like water again and not like a droning conversation, and cars can pass now without sounding like there’s a secret message in each noise. I can listen to my prayer simran (basically the word “Waheguru” repeated against some music) without hearing angels trying to talk to me through the lulls.

Head pressure is getting very comfortable. My brain fog is lifting, I am able to have rapid conversations that just flow, without me trying to think about what to say. I feel very close to my old self.

My diet is nothing special during the day, it’s just 2 l of Hydrogen water, lots of tea, and the occasional half apple until 4 PM (I usually crack by 2 PM and eat something, but I’m still losing a bit of weight here and there.) It’s an intermittent fast. Eating window is 4 to 8 PM, and pretty much anything goes (no soda though, I usually regress when I drink that.) 2 meals.

Awesome update I think I might try earthing tomorrow how long do you do it for?

1 Like

Studies do earthing for as little as 30 minutes a day sometimes, but I just wear the thing as long as I’m in front of the computer. I figure it can’t hurt, it’s just extra electrons.

1 Like

There was one “study” and it had no real control group nor any attempt to keep researchers from knowing which group was which. I read the paper. 4 people is not a study. Earthing is pseudoscience. Please do not promote it.

1 Like

Here’s a grounding study done on 32 people (16 control 16 grounded.)

There’s definitely some benefit to it.

Another study done on 60 people (half control / sham, half grounded:)

This is the table of results between them:

That’s a huge difference.

It’s pseudoscience. Don’t promote quackery.

3 Likes

I know that fish oil is something that will give you a boost for mental health.

Does DEN have any symptoms?

Wait. You said it makes positive symptoms worse?

Sorry. I can’t really read. I get really lazy when I try to read words.

But I can type

Makes positives and negatives marginally better each day. It takes a while to plateau though, like months, if it even does.

I kind of use these to make up for my bad diet.

https://www.hardynutritionals.com/videos/51-success-stories-using-daily-essential-nutrients-for-brain-injury-recovery is a testimonial of someone who recovered from a traumatic brain injury by taking those.

1 Like

Thanks245y777i999

1 Like