Daily aspirin to prevent stroke? Maybe not. Study

1 Like

My grandma took aspirin everyday and still had a stroke…

2 Likes

I’m supposed to take a baby aspirin everyday but now I’m not sure if I will.

I wouldn’t be too soon to change yet @CoCo. There’s always studies. There’s always new information and increasing technology like scans that show new facts. I’ve seen this too. It is early days yet and you’ve got to let the process continue to get further studies done to prove these facts…

I’d ask your doctor. They have access to more current information and I think it really helped for some. As always. Talk to your doctor before stopping things. I just read of a guy who dropped his cholesterol meds because he was eating well and exercising and doing all the right things like lose weight etc. That almost killed him with a stroke…lesson. Never stop what your doctor gives you till you’ve had a chat…

1 Like

Very true @rogueone

1 Like

LS! Sometimes it is advised to people with schizophrenia to take aspirin to lower inflammation in the brain. I take 400 milligram of willow bark extract (natural aspirin) daily, willow bark is also a potent anti aging medication (see the research by Titorenko). The last study found life extending benefit from aspirin.

2 Likes

Too bad I’m allergic to tree bark or I’d try it!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.