Da Hairy Man

So after reading the hairy Woman thread, it has got me confused on what women like. Some women say they hate all the hair men have all over, others say they like clean shaven, some like the no hair on the chest thing, What is it that women like or is it everything, depending on who you are looking at?

Please solve this puzzle ???

1 Like

Depends on the woman. I don’t like men too hairy

1 Like

Like that answer, personally I hate hair, suits me though I’m follicley challenged :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t like men that shave everything though… That’s not a man, it’s a dolphin :smile:

8 Likes

Lol sounds fishy to me, I just think if you can’t grow a full head of hair it looks better shaved, although it kinda of a no win.

I would prefer the no hair at all, but to much work :smiley:

1 Like

Different strokes for different folks.

3 Likes

I like hairy men, but not too hairy. I like hairy arms, legs and chest, and especially a full long beard! I like longish hair on the head too. Clean shaven smooth men are too feminine looking for me, i don’t look twice at them.

1 Like

I love hairinessđź’ť

I don’t like it when /if have partner that shaves chest ,genitals ,arms,etc

A beard can be so stunning.
They can do fun braids n “dos” with the beard.
So gorgeous.
But it may be individual n what suits the bloke,what he wants etc

It’s so nice.
I actually think it can look gorgeous on woman too.
Nice n ferrel :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Though I may stick to shaving for now as rock n roll dress might look n feel better with shaved legs.

1 Like

I have a thing for tattoed guys. Hairy or not. :dizzy:

1 Like

Feminine looking??? Maybe young looking but it has nothing to do with femininity :rolling_eyes:

2 Likes

I like guys with facial hair

1 Like

In my opinion who man who has dark hair could seduce woman easily…!!!

1 Like

I’m not very hairy, but the beard I would hate, to itchy on the face.

Seems to be the in thing right now from what I’m reading online, maybe I should grow a beard

1 Like

I like hairy men. Beards, chest hair, arms legs, longish hair on the head.

1 Like

I like body hair but no facial hair.

1 Like

I tried the hairy look never shaved for a few days, wanted to rip my skin off my face it was itchy LOL, will stick to clean shave face, thought a beard would be cool for awhile but not worth it.

@Mountainman have you tried beard oil? That stuff is supposed to take away the itch and help your beard grow in good.

I grow a great beard and I might start growing it out again. It’s getting cold where I live and when I shave it feels like I am rubbing sandpaper on my face!

1 Like

Think were all aware of that fact, sometime reading threads can inspire one to try things they don’t normally do or have liked in the past.