Crystal’s help thread #5

why do u use that word

I do too. Fifteen.

Hey, Why so rude?

Delusional disorder, previously called paranoid disorder, is a type of serious mental illness — called a “psychosis”— in which a person cannot tell what is real from what is imagined. The main feature of this disorder is the presence of delusions, which are unshakable beliefs in something untrue

I’m gonna be honest, j read your threads sometimes and I see you asking us over and over if you’re psychotic or obsessed. You can be both. But telling you that seems to not do any good, possibly feeding into your obsessional thinking as reassurance tends to do. I think these threads might be making your obsessional thinking worse.

1 Like

what word?

What do you mean?

1 Like

it wasnt rude just This girl want answers.

I dont think we should tips her What to do on her free time

Have you been following her posts? She’s constantly wanting answers to the same questions

2 Likes

Okay. Well, i just wrote her some information.

Hey your probably asleep, but keep believing that things will get better for you. It will.

Your mother loves you, she brings you to pool and shopping, so you can be happy!

We love you too, and hope you can wake up in the morning with a sunshine and see the great possibilities of life :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

She wants to kill me

How come you feel like she wants to kill her own child?

idk its a strong feeling

1 Like

Are you okay???

Idk if I’m okay or not

I feel shitty 1515

good evening peeps

2 Likes

Hello @Crystal-Cotton

1 Like

Should I go off meds since I don’t have a SMI?

My personal opinion is no. I think you are much better when you are on your medications.