Crystal’s help thread #5

Why do you think that

Because I remember the episode you had before you were treated. You were not well.

why does a person need to be well

1 Like

Well I suppose that’s a philosophical discussion that could be had. But in general I would think most people would agree, even schizophrenics, that is undesirable to be psychotic.

Yes but was I psychotic ?

Well that’s for a doctor to decide but if you are asking my opinion, I would say yes. The “I had a sign from God that demons are after me” thread alone is enough to point me towards that conclusion.

1 Like

i think i faked that

I would think you would be consciously aware if you faked it or not and would know for certain.

1 Like

Good morning again lol

Good morning. I just woke up.

1 Like

I’m scared of meeting my mom

1 Like

It will be ok @Crystal-Cotton . She is not out to harm you.

1 Like

I used to think that they were poisoning me with carbon monoxide

1 Like

I remember you telling me that. I used to think there was something being pumped in through the AC and heating in houses too.

Why did u think that? (Not to be offensive sorry)

1 Like

I used to think that there were people that were out to damage weaken my mind through poisons so that they could reprogram and gain control of my mind. This was back when I was psychotic, of course.

1 Like

hope you’re better now

1 Like

Yes, I am. Have been for a long time now. Almost 3 years I think.

1 Like

that’s good :slight_smile:

Idk what to do I’m bored

1 Like

I am bored too. I still have the remnants of a cold or flu or something and it keeps waking me up with coughing so I’m having a hard time sleeping.

You could try researching something that you are interested in on the internet.

1 Like