Schizophrenia.com

Cried Wolf too many times

I am being further evaluated (after positive blood test for Antineuclear Antibodies - suggesting a connective tissue disease) for lupus, I think SLE though.
Have hypothyroid, Rash on and off, severe treated acid reflux, headaches are more frequent, enlarged lymph nodes and low white blood cell count and fatigue

Think it’s definitely lupus, I’ll know in a few days
Family think I’m being a hypochondriac

2 Likes

I hope you find out for sure soon so you can get treated as soon as possible.

Sending love to you, my friend :heart:

1 Like

That sucks. It will be nice if they can give you some answers, though.

1 Like

Thanks, yes, Though answers will be specific to now

It’s very much an anything could happen in the day to day of it though… Risk of pleurisy, arthritis, kidney / liver problems, depends what organ if any the immune system wrongly attacks

Good luck!

1 Like

It’s so hard to diagnose something like that, but I hope they get it right.

Yeah, think the main thing is immunosuppressive stuff

Thanks !!! 15151515

Yeah, I think they can do it with lots of specific tests - have a ton of tests booked for Monday

its never lupus, i thought you should know that.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that. Hope everything works for the best.

1 Like

Hi Minnii x
Thanks
Good to hear x

1 Like

It’s suspected because I have a lot of the symptoms and had a +ve ANA suspected as in thAts what they think it is as in the +ve test that tested for ANA gives them reason to think it’s lupus

still even if you have lupus its not lupus anyway. because its never lupus. (i thought you knew?)

1 Like

Wtf??? ??? 1615

1 Like

I hope they find what it is.

1 Like

Yeah x I spoke to a different doc -

It is a reference to the TV show House. In the show, the doctors frequently suspect that a patient has Lupus, but it never turns out to be lupus.

1 Like

hopefully you get some answers…
hamster :hamster: hug.
take care :alien:

1 Like

What does 1515 mean?