Crazy symptoms me

i hv low urine output
i went to doctor
and made analysis i found pus and uric acid
afterthat i recovered from this
than now it is back
i m now taking 1 mg risperdone
where i should i go to ?
psychiatrist or urologist ?
i m very afraid
i also had neck pain
friends say to me you should go to orthopedist

should i go to three doctors or what ?
or forget about it ?
i m afraid i hv something serious

i feel urine is good sometime
and sometime i feel as if sympathatic system(cns ) stop my urine flow
tests are good of urine and kidney
wt should i do ?

i want to free my self from ap
i m devastated from side effects
they may kill me

If you’re in the UK I would say to go to your GP first and they can refer you to the right place, but I’m not sure how healthcare systems work overseas. But you’re right this sounds scary, hope you get some resolution soon x

1 Like

god willing i will go urologist
i hope so

1 Like

Yes, I’m in the U.S. and would do the same as @Beep suggested. Go to your GP doctor or primary doctor first and let them sort out the details of who you need to see. Good luck.


Is there ever any benefit in worrying?

I do hope you get to the bottom of it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.