COVID can cause brain to shrink!

I am thinking of gollum from lord of the rings.

The irony is that Gollum was schizophrenic.

Really? Let me check…

True @Speedy did not know.

I heard mountain dew shrinks your peepee. Thats what the kids in grade 8 told me :flushed:

https://www.mdpi.com/1422-0067/22/17/9464/pdf See table 2.

I heard covid also makes your brain shrink… as well as something else :relieved:

1 Like

Yeah it shrinks the ole johnson n johnson :smirk:

2 Likes

How long does it take before the brain shrinkage has a bad effect on your cognition? I did a test recently and my first attempt was the 4th highest score,my second attempt the 3rd highest score. Thad was 19 days after getting Covid.

Well, they’re free, and all they are is a tiny prick in your arm. Waiting in line could be a drag, but if you keep your eyes open and pick a good time you can get a vaccine without having to wait. I really don’t understand all this hatred of the Covid virus.

We use such a small portion of the brain that other parts of the brain can take over a function if the part of the brain that regulated it was destroyed. It might take a while, and it might take some work, but I think you can recover lost intelligence.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.