Covid 19 part 7

1 Like

The news sources you posted are not reputable so I deleted your post.

I posted 2 links, the first one, if you want to call it not reputable is your own personal opinion. The second link was a direct link to the US government (.gov), how is that not reputable. The story in the first link was based on the US government link.

Furthermore Aziz posts were deleted too, are they all not reputable as well. Completely different websites, same story.

It seems less about the source and more about the story.

1 Like

I already told you why I deleted your post. I was not here when Aziz post was deleted so I can’t comment on that.

Yeah, you said it wasn’t reputable, but like I said that is your point of view. There are many others who do consider it reputable. That fact that you don’t think it is reputable just shines a light on your politics.

I’m not going to argue this with you, you’re a mod and have all the power and will just ban me. But it’s a worthy news story and this is censorship and its wrong, ti stuff like this that makes the world an awful place sometimes.

I don’t know what mod deleted azizs story but it was a totally different source, and it was a reputable source and it was censored too.

I’m done.

1 Like

As far as I can tell, @Aziz deleted his post himself.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Now I want to know what the story was about since it’s so, apparently, controversial. Dammit.

It was a recipe for bat soup. :wink:

(And that’s all I’m saying, @Ninjastar is out there somewhere.)

1 Like

Why is everyone always asking me for recipes?

2 Likes

In a word: Milkshake!

:blush:

I mean, if you want all the boys to come to your yard, in my experience, you just have to go through a 10 week training class, get a home study, three character references, a background check, a letter from your therapist and doctor. Then they just start showing up, complaining about bedtimes, demanding mcdonalds every damn day, and melting your heart with their genuine excitement over simply being treated with basic common decency.

2 Likes

Sorry, just feeling sentimental. Ill stop derailing.

2 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

Good. We need vaccine passports that exclude these idiots from using any and all public areas.

1 Like

TLDR version: Canadian federal health minister points out to Alberta’s provincial health minister that he’s a flaming idiot.

2 Likes

National polling in Canada shows increasing support for vaccine passports:

Provinces with conservative leaders refuse to consider passports as it will upset their core voting base. More important than public health.

I don’t know how I feel about vaccine passports, I tend to be against them.

The problem with isolating unvaxxed people from the rest of the population is that, if you group them together away from vaxxed people, like I have seen in airport lines on TV, the virus will rip through the unvaxxed population and then all those people become potential variant production machines and may produce a variant that the vaccine doesn’t protect from. Then all us vaxxed people are screwed.

If you allow unvaxxed to mix with enough vaxxed people then herd immunity will give some level of protection to the unvaxxed and reduce their chances of getting the virus and then becoming the source of a new vaccine proof variant.

Ultimately I don’t understand the antivax crowd. Billions of doses of many different vaccines have been given all over the world and with a few exceptions, they are safe and effective.

1 Like