Covid 19 part 7

1 Like
1 Like

4 Likes

https://www.france24.com/en/europe/20210802-germany-to-offer-covid-19-vaccine-booster-shots-from-september

1 Like

I hope the delta variant doesn’t shut down Oklahoma before we need to get our marriage license September 15th…!!

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

2 Likes

I posted this already an it was flagged by some idiot on this forum and removed. I linked to the USA government report (…gov) website in my post so it was totally legitimate.

Plato called it 2500 years ago… " No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.”"

Ill remove it as it touches politics.

Covid is really starting to piss me off!! I’m sick of wearing a mask, i’m sick of people dying. Im sick of social distancing. I just want this to be over with, but I doubt thats going to be anytime soon. This will probably last more years, not months. Fu-ck!!!

1 Like

Your article and my article wasn’t a political article, The articles are about the source of the pandemic. The biggest news story of the last year and half and we are not allowed to discuss it. That is stupid.

2 Likes

Maybe tag a mod and ask. Not sure if its political or not.

“It’s not clear if boosted antibody levels actually correlate to better protection, or if that extra protection is even needed. The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says the current vaccines protect people well against all the common variants.” from the article.

I was doing my own research online and found studies that suggested the autoimmune anti-bodies from covid19 are actually what is responsible for blood clots and heart problems–the cause of over half of hospitalizations in Covid19 meaning that the vaccine might not actually be that effective in preventing morbidity. That is why the CDC is walking this back. A lot of people are noticing this–through followup with doctors my vitamin d iron c and white blood cell counts are all below average and I have blood clots. This is now two months since my second dose of the Pfizer vaccine.

1 Like