Covid 19 Part 4

We’re looking at lockdown within a week or so in uk

2 Likes

I think someone said before that the difficulties were mostly in the north. Has it spread to the south now?

Hi, London expected to be the next place
The science again says that we should be locked down from now, and the next 2 weeks will kill thousands more if we don’t
Boris Johnson is saying prepare for lockdown

1 Like

Thanks for the information. I think Dr. Fauci told people in the US that we should ‘hunker down’ for fall and winter. I think a lot of people have been in denial about how bad flu season was going to be.

1 Like
2 Likes

This is bad…

1 Like
1 Like

Does anyone think covid will be overcome or will they seriously just keep closing everything up until forever??

Will they really find a good vaccine.

I think that a lot of it depends on whether herd immunity can be achieved. Is that your question?

I’m not a biologist, so I don’t really know yet. But, with the rampant non-compliance for mitigation measures in the US, I think we’ll know here soon after the start of flu season.

1 Like

Oh yeh I forgot about herd immunity.

Let’s hope that we get herd immunity. And vaccines just for the vulnerable

I don’t want a vaccine myself.

2 Likes

Most people were wearing masks at Walmart today. The few that didn’t were also unable to follow simple arrows on the floor.
:thinking::roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I feel attacked and like you hate me because I don’t follow the arrows. Just for you I’m going to start following the arrows well atleast try.:joy:

2 Likes

I can’t tell if you guys are incredibly naive or bots? Also masks don’t do anything have you seen how small a virus is compared to the pores of the typical mask everyone is using?

So if they are borrowing so much money for all this covid mess, why can’t the banks just create more money… Its just paper no???( Or plastic.)

Instead of raising our taxes

the money will lose all of its value and become worthless i think, may as well have toilet paper lol

1 Like

Why would it become worthless I don’t understand

If only banks can make it. So its not possible to make fake money I mean.

even money can lose it value, same as a human being in a way lol, pretty ironic i think

its a boom or bust thing i guess (maybe)

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

If only the CAUSE could be found