Countdown to my work Thread and trial period Time

Well I doubt they will expect perfectionism right away. Most places give you a month to learn the job and get good at it, unless it’s an easy job, then they will usually give you a couple weeks.

1 Like

Thankyou!, fingers crossed I learn to ace it by end of next week Friday :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yea you are right I have two weeks to become good at it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Trial day 4,
Today the head of the head manager is going to be at work. They are the one who has really high standards. So I’m a little nervous. Because I’m not amazing at the job yet. They will be talking to me today.

2 Likes

Trial Day 5
Today I realised I’m in the wrong job. Sadly :disappointed_relieved:

Honestly, this is not just for some half hearted reason. It is really serious. But don’t really want to talk about it.

I’m calling the manager tomorrow for a weeks notice of leave.

And will restart my job search.

I will miss the team

Sorry to hear that, I’m sure you’ll eventually find a job that you feel better about.

But this was a good first step, you’ve proven you can work, just not this job.

1 Like

Thankyou so much.

Exactly. I know I can work now. It feels good.

2 Likes

I have a job trial tomorrow

And a different job trial on Wednesday.

I’m hoping that within a fortnight I have settled into a job, finally.

2 Likes

That’s awesome, best of luck. I just passed my halfway point of my probation period at my new job.

1 Like

that is brilliant, how much longer until the probation period is over?

and thankyou so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

A few months more. Then I get an expense account and work perks. They sent me a PDF file with all the things I can spend my expense account on. Dozens and dozens of things. Gym membership fees, pet insurance, tuition fees if I wanted to go back to school, etc… too many things to list.

Then after that, assuming I stick with the company for another 15 months I become eligible for a pension plan. I’ve never had a job that offers a pension. That’ll be nice, a little extra money when I retire.

Good luck! How do you get job trials?

Good luck Mae, hope it’s a good fit for you

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.