Conspiracy Theories Allowed?

Is youtube the best place for me to talk about my theories? I would like to talk about some of them here but I think this is a recovery forum and I see a lot of locked threads when people talk about their unusual beliefs. Thank you!

2 Likes

Just make sure to put it in unusual beliefs and don’t encourage other peoples delusions!!!

2 Likes

If you want help with reality testing and combatting unusual beliefs, go ahead. If you just want to chat about, to explain your beliefs, or to try to convince others of them, this is not the place for it.

2 Likes

You’re beliefs of right and wrong, are very unusual.

Welcome to “Unusual Beliefs”.

@OTRA… ??? Wut?? 0_o

If you are experiencing negative thoughts and some kind of suffering in your life because of chasing conspiracy theories. Do you think it’s wise to continue to feed those thoughts? I mean if this stuff is causing some kind of suffering in your life then maybe you shouldn’t look into it anymore. For example with me. I refuse to watch horror movies because they help fuel my delusions… I get really paranoid and think that what happens in horror movies will happen to me. It isn’t wise to keep fueling your thoughts with such stuff.

2 Likes