Combination that gets results!

Every person is different. We all know that. I found out a combination that allows me to think clearly, laugh, smile, and enjoy each day with minimal interruptions.

Zoloft 100 mg once a day
Lithium 1050 mg in morning, 1200 mg at night
Latuda 40 mg at night
Omega 3 suppplement 1440 mg per day, probably going to increase
L-Theanine 100 mg in morning, 100 mg at night
Sarcosine (N-MethylGlycine) 1000 mg in the morning, 500 mg at night, probably bring night time up to 1000 mg to test since studies show 2000 mg works very well.

People, schizophrenia has controlled my life for the past 8 years. I am done with this. I am in charge and I will see to it that I regain my life and get control of my problems, safely and effectively. You can all do the same thing, period. Nothing should prevent you from getting the support you need. I became a dentist, a real, successful dentist and people actually enjoy coming to see me… DO NOT RESTRICT YOURSELVES, EVER! Do not let the voices control you, you are stronger and smarter than they are.

I hope this finds you all well, someday I will share more of my story because I firmly believe it would give people hope and a positive outlook in a darkening world. Know that none of you are alone and we can do this. We are going to do this.

If you have any other medication combinations you think I should check out, let me know, have a great weekend!

4 Likes

Phosphatidylserine supplement improves sleep quality and poor sleep quality is linked to many symptoms. It can reduce blunted affect. Its a proven supplement for memory problems just like omega 3. But unlike omega 3 it improves sleep quality while omega 3 causes sleep issues in some.

1 Like

always supplement supplement and supplement, maybe u shd try to see medication as supplement so u would feel better

1 Like

Specialty of supplement is it carry least side effects and also most of them are free of withdrawal side effects unlike prescription medicines Also you can get them without any doctor’s prescription.

1 Like

I really need to try L-Theanine. Current supplements are the daily multivitamin (liquid form), pro-biotics (I make my own sauerkraut), Sarcosine, Amyloban 3399, and rosemary oil running in multiple diffusers (the latter being shown to improve memory recall).

1 Like

My combination is awesome too!! For me…

I’ve got kelp
B12
Omega3
Vitamin d
And my dear abilify

2 Likes