Click bait shamless self promotion..please like subscribe and share...long ass title for the win click it...click it twice...show your mom..do it..these are the droids your looking for...your mom is a hamster and your father smells of elder berries...wow

4 Likes

Your welcome…lol

1 Like

This video has been @Moonbeam approved…brought to you by the letter z…tripleshits

3 Likes

What did I just watch? It’s just some guy cutting wood. :smile:

3 Likes

That wood didn’t stand a chance.

6 Likes

I put this video on repeat and it put my little one to sleep lol

4 Likes

That is just sick and twisted, I will be scared for life :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

7 Likes

The Witcher :slight_smile: something for my country to be proud of :slight_smile: Bought it some time ago but made only a couple of quests till now.

2 Likes

I beat it on death march recently…but I don’t have the newest expansion…

Blood and Wine? I heard it’s good.

1 Like

Hey @everhopeful stop hatin—It’s my favorite video. The unbelievable suspense—will the guy saw faster or slower? :smile:

2 Likes

I check on that guy from time to time…he’s always sawing that same log…poor ■■■■■■■…lol

2 Likes

that was so darn cute !! awww…

1 Like

Why do I suddenly feel like I want to go saw some wood? I am literally craving this activity.
Brains are weird.

3 Likes

Don’t know if it happened for anybody else but when I first click play on the video it buffers for a second and shows that it’s 55 seconds long. Once it starts to actually play though it goes down to 54 seconds and doesn’t change again. It does this every time I refresh the page and play the video. Weird.

1 Like

Maybe it’s 54.1 seconds long, so as soon as it starts the time goes down from 55 to 54

1 Like

Hmmm that is very possible. I hope it continues to do it though I honestly find it kind of cool and amusing. I know I’m weird.

1 Like

Haha it’s okay, we are a weird group. We all just sat through a solid minute of a guy sawing an eternal log.

3 Likes

That is very true XD. I wonder how other people would think if you explained what happened in this. Title told us it was a click bait. We all watched a guy sawing an eternal log for a whole minute, then we talked about how long the video was and how weird we are. No wonder normal people don’t hang out with me XD.

2 Likes