Click bait shamless self promotion..please like subscribe and share...long ass title for the win click it...click it twice...show your mom..do it..these are the droids your looking for...your mom is a hamster and your father smells of elder berries...wow

Normal doesn’t exist. I should know. I was on the cheerleading team and I saw all the most popular and normal-seeming girls have farting contests, cry about how misunderstood they were, get into fandom fights over Harry Potter ships, pick their noses, and talk about how convinced they were that everyone secretly hated them and thought they were ugly losers. People only seem normal until you get to know them.

I guess it might be possible that somewhere in the world there is a super boring and even person who doesn’t do anything weird, but I doubt it.

3 Likes

You are probably right about normal not existing. And those are some interesting cheerleaders. I’m glad that they aren’t the stereotypical ones because those ones suck.

1 Like

I’m sure they seemed like stereotypical cheerleaders to some people. Almost everyone is a human being when you really get to know them. Very few are just psychopaths who get pleasure out of causing suffering. Most of the “mean girls” are under enormous pressure to be the best at all times, and so they resort to sabatoging others to advance and hopefully finally please whoever has been pressuring them. Some of them might have an eating disorder, and that’s a deadly mental illness. Some of them might be suicidal, because they know how to manipulate others into doing things for them, but they have never had the experience of someone just being nice because they care.

My sister was this way. She was always the pretty, popular one who would make all the boys fight over her. But she was miserable, because she felt like she could never be herself around anyone. If anyone found out her imperfections, they might hate her, so she never let anyone close. Our mom put a lot of pressure on her to be the “good” daughter, since I was such a disappointment. As a result, she felt she had to act her way through her entire life or else nobody would love her.

Once she finally decided she wanted to have a mature, adult relationship, the first thing she did was chop off all her hair, stop wearing makeup, and dress in baggy men’s clothes. She wanted to see if she could actually hold a guy’s interest without manipulating and seducing him. She is much happier now.

That was a long tangent, but the point is, some of those stereotypical cheerleaders might actually be jealous of you for having the freedom to be different. It sounds weird, but it’s true.

2 Likes