Cats are self conscious

I had not noticed this before, but my cat fell off the chair twice when she tried to jump on it and when she saw me that I saw it, she immediately started licking her paw :joy:

And then again today She was asleep on her belly when I went there and she immediately pretended to lick her paw as if she is ‘awake’ It is so funny.

5 Likes

Cats are a lot more intelligent that we are used to know. I once had a cat and I used to learn it to play a game. I would throw a cat piece of food, and then my cat would start searching for it. Then I would say “you’re cold” when my cat was far from the food. Then my cat would move in another place. Then I would say “you’re hot” when my cat was near the food. Then my cat would look everywhere around to find the food.

3 Likes

Yes. Thats funny.

Cat’s aren’t self conscious, they could care LESS!!! I’ve owned cat’s all of my life. I know them like the back of my hands.

1 Like

Don Juan has already shown a little self-consciousness. He tried jumping up on the chair and he fell and he was all embarrassed. Also he made a really smelly poop and he was self-conscious about it. He’s been hiding under the dresser for quite some time now I wish he’d come out and play with me!

4 Likes

LOL!!! That’s too funny!

2 Likes

My cat Puck would get his claws hooked in something and would always just try to look as casual and unconcerned about it as possible when I would come into the room. “Oh hey, just lounging here on my back with my head half shoved under the sofa. You know, like I do.” He hated to be laughed at.

3 Likes

Don Juan aka Mr. Stinky. :kissing_cat:

1 Like