Cat gif thread

My favorite hands down is Pansdisease. He is extremely funny, I think.

11 Likes

I have those I tend to relate to or agree with or enjoy frequently, but not a favorite. I was never interested in “best friends” either.

3 Likes

I love posts made by Sz.com members and enjoy many of them. I don’t have favorite Sz.com member but I do have favorite posts (in my bookmarks).

1 Like

My recent bookmark:

1 Like

The best thing about this site is that all here are loved equally with support and advice. That’s my experience anyways.

12 Likes

I still miss @darksith :alien: He was always gentle, kind, and supportive to everyone.

11 Likes

Impossible e(Y)e Say (!!!)

1 Like

I don’t know if I have a favorite, I like reading most of the posts. I do really like when sleepoptimistic and pansdisease post. It’s always interesting, I’m not sure if they take meds or not, but more power to them. Of course shoutout to 77nick77 for being awesome and Rhubot has been really nice and supportive during some moments when I’ve been feeling low. And of course my homie meghillagorilla1 locs (jk I’m not a gangsta) and farcry0.

2 Likes

The one in the corner by the couch.

1 Like

Yeah, I like joking around with him occasionally. The guy is so gloomy all the time that it makes me laugh. I know his problems are serious like all of ours but I think that sometimes he must laugh at himself about how negative he is.

2 Likes

I don’t have a favorite but I do also enjoy reading his (pansdisease) posts. While incredibly ill (like all of us) he manages to find his humor. Sometimes he isn’t trying to be funny but he is entertaining nonetheless. I also like 47average a lot. She is really cool :blush:

1 Like

9 Likes

What ever happened to 46average,45 average, and 44average? I haven’t seen them lately. Are they still posting?

1 Like

They are no longer ‘average’, they are ‘hot’ and have moved on to a more suitable website

3 Likes

Eeyore is the “munch master of doom” in that gif. :smile:

2 Likes

I’m going to miss them.

1 Like

yes, me too. amen

1 Like

@77nick77 and pans, guess which is which :scream_cat:

6 Likes

I like @velociraptor, he shows me it is possible to overcome my troubles, and puts another perspective for what my future can still become.

2 Likes

C’mon @pansdisease, turn that frown up-side down.

2 Likes