Yes, and vinyl or cd…?
@77nick77

1 Like

Abbey Road!
I use Spotify.

2 Likes

What speakers do you have?

1 Like

Jbl flip 4. Nothing big or special just a portable type thing but has good sound. What about you?

2 Likes

I like rubber soul

4 Likes

Well, right now listening on new sound card, harman kardon vxi 640 amp, quadral speakers…
Every album sounds different in production…

2 Likes

There was a poll a few years ago on what were the 100 greatest albums of all time. Revolver was # 1.

2 Likes

I love the White album on vinyl.

:notes:

4 Likes

I’m younger so I’m just gonna go with the Beatles One album. It’s kind of like a greatest hits and it released when I was in high school

2 Likes

Great, one vinyl…
Which album has best production? I’ve heard there were 100 musician crew on sgt Peppers

2 Likes

The White Album. CD.

4 Likes

Yeah I like Revolver too @anon42606141
I think it could be my favorite

1 Like

Abbey Road.

I only have the CD, but I’ve heard it on vinyl, and no contest. Vinyl wins it.

2 Likes

It seems we have much in common agent101g. I too enjoyed the Beatles One album. It for sure opened up the doors to hearing more Beatles music. They have a lot of good less famous songs.

1 Like

I vote Rubber Soul. I got my first copy on vinyl (EMI version) as a Christmas gift from my brother when I was ten years old. Forty years later it still plays and sounds great. I was always amazed at how well the extreme stereo separation on it sounded especially on songs like Nowhere Man.

Our cat loves it too!

4 Likes

There was an edge to the White album. Some of Lennons better work.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.