Can you please fix the forum?

[ bites @Halozination on the ankle ]

Good advice, thanks!

:grin:

2 Likes

I like the :brown_heart: button.

I also like the 15 limit.
It sometimes make you think of saying sometime more verbose.

2 Likes

Maybe shutting up is not for everyone.

I’m against the like button myself. I don’t think whether someone likes something or not is important.

1 Like

I still don’t see fireworks when I post.

:frowning:

2 Likes

:fire: :hammer:

Fire | works

2 Likes

No one told you to shut up. Like I said, you are free to take your issues up with SZAdmin.

Or as an alternative course, make a poll to see what the community feels about the likes and character limit. It seems to me that your initially comment was basically saying that you want things the way you want them, not what the community wants or the admin wants. You have several avenues to explore if you wish.

2 Likes

I don’t like the 1515151 either

I think it just looks weird.

But whatever

Can’t be asked to voice my opinion to szadmin

As clearly most ppl don’t mind, or like it

1 Like

Tell you what…I will make the polls myself.

3 Likes

Getting a like isn’t some mysterious thing, it makes you feel good sometimes and what’s wrong with that?

5 Likes

[ gives @77nick77 nick affectionate bite on ankle ]

[ hides under couch and listens to Sgt. Pepper on classic Walkman ]

:blush:

2 Likes

I think the 15 character minimum post requirement is meant to discourage one word posts that don’t add anything meaningful to the conversation.

Otherwise, there would likely be lots of one word posts (e.g., LOL, +1, Like, Agreed, etc.) or even completely empty posts.

IMO, that could get pretty annoying after a while.

3 Likes

LOL IKR? TWIHF IMO. G2G, L8RZ!

2 Likes

This forum is a goddamn mess! Can’t you all see what we’re doing? Won’t somebody think of the children!!!

:open_mouth:

2 Likes

To create a short or empty paragraph, you need to use  . Just copy and paste the code until your post contains 15 characters.

e.g., ‘Hello    

1 Like

:scream: 151515

1 Like

that is annoying too lol

i just want to write

wtf

for example

without all the excess effort

but hey, that is just me

1 Like

I never stopped! In fact I’m looking for a good recipe for one of them right now.

2 Likes

I like to add fancy stuff like to get to 15.

Hi.
‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ :heart: °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ :heart: ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.