Can the others help us with Schizophrenia?

Ok ,

(Part 3) … ,

Rhymes With Boring …

or…or…or i dont care

What don’t you care about?

lol guys friendly fights not going well

why?

becoz we have sz and friendly fights

can be misleading

oh no

I stepped on the wrong sh it

it’s not a fight

Don’t worry about it man , do you take all your olanzapine or just some of it.

1 Like

20 mg every night

It should have a measurable effect. Thats definetly a dose that should have a therapeutic effect. I wouldn’t go higher :smile: , do you see a pdoc regulary?

1 Like

many years have passed with no visits with no blood tests

I guess you need someone , professional and independent to assess , where your at , where you want to go , and what needs to be done to get you their. Do you live on your own or with parents?

1 Like

I depend upon my parents. I think " What will I think? " will help me. The problem is not counselling, it’s

1. Schizophrenia ( paranoid type )

and

(2). Depression.

Are you living with your parents

Most of my Brain doesn’t work. If I have money

1. Nootropics - upgrade brain also

good meds with other purpose like upgrade myself

also health supplements

(2) Amen clinic brain scan and expert treatment that actually works at the core level

Yes I’m living with my parents.

Dude , you really should be regularly seeing someone who is professional and impartial.

I can’t tell you anything beyond that , you come from a diferent culture than me and you have your own unique set of circumstances.

1 Like

Unfortunately meds work fine so I don’t see it happen.

All I need is money. Any way the PDOC is very famous and he didn’t even ask us to pay him a visit in all these years, I guess stupidity has no limits… Surrounded by doctors and stupidity everywhere

I have holes in my teeth… do you see where this is going? Same with my parents and I have more than four doctors in my family

money money money stupidity stupidity stupidity

Thus Thread Is Tha Most Unusual Shakespherian Play e(Y)e Have Ever Seen … ,

You Guys Gotta Work On Your Dialog Betta Yo Yo … ,

e(Y)e’m Playin ,

@way12go ,
Keep It Cool “man” You Gonna Be Alrite “bro” …

1 Like

@ATARI yup the thread is, as you just posted. You are an intellectual and sometimes we can be deviating from simple straight forward path, I guess.