Can the others help us with Schizophrenia?

Jus Feel Lyke Thus Should Be Repeated ,

@anon93437440 You Gotta Stay On Your Meds Yo … ,

You Are naught Making Much Sense Rite Now … ,

Perhaps Give Your Doctor a Call and Make An Appointment …

Good Luck …

1 Like

Man , you are increasingly looking for clarification on what other people are saying , yet fail to communicate clearly yourself , its truely a ridiculous situation.

What are your parents attitude to schizophrenia treatment? Do they believe you should be on meds? Do they arrange and pay for your meds? its just that I recall you ordering sarcosine and took a month supply in a few days. why ? Are you on APs at the moment?

My Parents are very honest and good. It’s my illness that makes their reflection evil deep inside this stupid brain. When someone calls me idiot or stupid it hurts but when I realize I’m being stupid and idiotic it makes perfect sense. Thanks for asking. Dear Friend, Now, I’m just fine.

20 mg Selegiline for depression — works like a charm, simply awesome.

100 mg B6 per day — very very very good

20 mg Olanzapine for Schizophrenia ( Paranoid type ) very very good when taken with Selegiline.

Hmm ,

Honestly , e(Y)e Don’t Understand … ,

Could You Please Explain What It Is That Confuses You (???) ,

e(Y)e Will Do tha Best e(Y)e Can To Try and Help You Out …

1 Like

and that is being optimistic

Actually Thaz Jus Me Asking a Simplistic Question For Someone Sadly Confused … ,

Sadly …

1 Like

lol you can be confusing and humorous

Have You Ever Noticed That Tha “laugh out loud” Symbol Looks Lyke Someone Getting Arrested (???) ,

Kinda Weird …

1 Like

am I arrested or what? This reminds me Tom Cruise being arrested on his birth day in a movie and later he has sex with her

Dude e(Y)e Can’t Sit Here and Chat With You For Hours Trying To Get Your Feet Back On Solid Ground … ,

You Aren’t Being Arrested ,

You Are Typing On a Forum …

1 Like

lol I know
New life: What will I think?

you said it bro…

What D(Y)D He Say (???)

How you communicate, it is not clear.

Example Please …

I don’t play games.

Ok Before You get All Unusually Angry For No Reason … ,

Let Me Allow You To Understand What e(Y)e Am Saying … ,

" Clearly " … ,

e(Y)e Am Naught Playing Any Gaymes …

(Part 2)

Fufteen …

I’m not angry.

You seem to remark that the other person on this thread was not articulating himself , I’m telling you , that you , yourself , are not clear in how you communicate.