Camping season? anybody like to camp

not too hot, starting to warm up, still no leaves on the trees though. when is camping season anyways? last time I went camping was in florida about 4 years ago. we went to a campsite close to st. Augustine, florida.

it’s nice being around a campfire but I hate packing things up and setting things up. im kind of a been there done that kind of guy when it comes to camping. I much prefer a nice hotel stay to a more economical campsite.

any campers here? it is a nice way to get away some times, maybe ill go again this year.

I have never camped With telt and stuff but i have a cottage that is Lovely.

1 Like

I love to camp. Just found an 8 person tent at the thrift store for $25!

4 Likes

I love camping but I now have mobility issues so I guess I’ll need to rent a yurt or a cabin. I love fishing. The summer fishing here only starts in may.

1 Like

Is there anywhere in America that’s known for camping? I was thinking of going camping for the Fourth of July fireworks just wondering if you know anywhere in particular that’s popular

2 Likes

Camping is more fun in the winter. It’s too hot in the summer.

1 Like

im not sure. it seems camping is bigger out west. there were a lot of campsites along the coast in Oregon. if you get a road atlas from Wal-Mart it will have a map with all the campsites and state parks on it. you can study it and make a decision about where you would like to go. camping is just ok here, in indiana, I like a good place where you can get a good hike in too and the hiking here isn’t great.

1 Like

not sure if I am overly keen.

I slept in a swag at a car rest place driving interstate with my friend.
It was really cozy.

I have not really camped much at all.
I could probably not put a tent up even.

If some people were going camping and invited me I might say yes depending on…

I might rather stay somewhere too such as a hotel motel or so but it depends.

Sleeping in a swag was cozy but I know of a guy who had a snake in his swag and he was bitten and only just survived.

I like camping from time to time. It is really nice to sit around a campfire at the end of the day.
I did some study thing and they gave me 125 dollar gift card so i got a free tent! It is a pretty decent one, it has a screened in front porch.
I will have fun using it this summer!

1 Like

I’m going to camp this summer at least once. I don’t camp in a tent I camp in a log cabin

1 Like

Me and my boyfriend just went camping… It ended the same day… We set up camp got everything ready for 3 day trip BUT he was choping wood and sliced his leg open… Got 7 stitches… He gets them out on friday…

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.