Brussels attacks March 22

You said it, they are just few extremist jihadists sent by their bosses in the Middle-East, but this problem has existed decades. They have had similar problems in Russia too. But we must also be strong not to let the news media to scare us or to make us afraid of living. News love to report these stories and some people benefit from their reports. I bet Donald Trump got few more votes, oops do not say that I believe in the greater conspiracy.

2 Likes

According to russia and a few of my army buddys america has funded trained and supplied isis. They were used as shock troops to destabilize the arab countries america wants due to resources mostly oil opium and strategic position. That being said they are currently acting out their own aggenda…i hope…we funded sadam he did what we asked then started doing hid own thing. We funded and trained bin laden then he started doing his own thing…why woildnt you think we funded and trained isis…they use american imported vehicles american bomb making tactics ect…and yet again the dog bites the hand when will they learn dont fund warlords and extremists…

2 Likes

I dont know if thats paranoid ranting most of it is known facts and russia did offer evidence…but my heart goes out to all victims of this politicaly based terror.

1 Like

What a horrible thing to happen. I send my condolences to all these poor souls.

2 Likes
1 Like

I never read these links, but

Bin Laden’s Al Qaeda was against the Soviet Union, the enemy of the USA
Saddam Hussein’s regime was against Iran, the enemy of the USA

and I suppose

ISIS was against the current government of Syria, but then all went wrong when they could not control extremist jihadists.

Just my thoughts …

First, no to all violence.

Second of all, way more than 99.99% of Muslim people should not have to respond to these attacks any more than American white males should have to respond to what mass shooters do. As people with MI diagnoses, we can all see how prejudice works. When an entire group of people is blamed for the actions of an infinitesimally small minority, well, you get it…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.