Brother left to be a contractor again in Iraq...a bit sad

my brother’s vacation ended today and he flew back to Iraq. I will miss him…when he’s around it’s just one big party and he blows crazy money on me…the Smashing Pumpkins concert ticket for me was $260 !! He’s not buying my love…we come where when he was growing up we fought a lot…he didn’t want me living on mom’s farm…kind of sad…I enjoyed it there…but it’s better that I’m independent now…anyways…I miss my brother already…it will probably be a year or two before I see him again.

7 Likes

That is sad @jukebox.
I’m sorry.
Hang in there.

1 Like

thanks bud, the sadness always go away once we hook back up on facebook messenger. at least we get to talk there while he’s away. you are a nice guy wave…

1 Like

Sorry you have to miss your brother, and that you have to worry while he’s off in Iraq.

1 Like

yes, thank you @Ninjastar he tells me there’s nothing dangerous about it but I still worry…I don’t trust ISIS…

1 Like

I’m glad you enjoyed spending time with your brother. I’m sorry he had to leave again, but hopefully the time until you see him again will fly by. Here’s to hoping for his safe return.

2 Likes

hey !! thanks bro…that is nice of you to say.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.