Book me or share

A guy held a sign saying he was homeless and giving out resumes and he got alot of shares and job offers. I’m looking for a few comedy gig leads. I have a good resume. I worked in the government for 8 years. I am one class short of a public administration masters degree. I’m not homeless but I lived in a Group home due to my mental illness (schizophrenia) which is one step above homeless. I got a job washing dishes and moved out. I work the polls on election days and I’m trying to be a professional comedian I can do about 30 minutes of comedy which qualify s me to be a feature act. I have won several stand up comedy contests and was on Last Comic Standing in 2008. here is one of my videos.

4 Likes

That’s awesome. Do you use your diagnosis in your bits?

yes i do one of my jokes is i had a girlfriend in the mental hospital we never really broke up we both underwent shock treatments and forgot we were dating

4 Likes

Lol good one

Im posting my debbie gibson joke in the debbie gibson fan club soon they are anxiously awaiting it.

I no longer use a stage name I go by Martin Malloy

Wow, you’re so brave. I wouldn’t have the guts to get up in front of people like that. I would be too worried that my jokes would fall flat. Good for you. Keep it up. I don’t have any social media platforms anymore because i don’t like data harvesting but if i did, i would share you along.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.