Black Friday Sales

Happy thanksgiving folks. Hope your all having a good day. Meanwhile downunder it’s friday and the black friday sales have become a thing even here. All for cultural advancement and a good sale is something we all can enjoy…

Anyways. If you’ve the spare coin what are you looking at to spend your hard earned dollars on? I resisted the urge to overspend but got a good deal on some headphones for the computer. Saved like $48 for a good pair of HyperX cloud. I’ve had a pair before and they are very good. Even better I used afterpay as don’t have a credit card so only had to shell out $30 this fortnight. Got them for like $120 including postage and hopefully have them today.

What is on your radar?

5 Likes

Nothing, I have 50€ for 2 weeks to survive

2 Likes

I don’t need anything right now. Will avoid the crowds.

2 Likes

Well played mate!

I couldn’t resist an early black Friday deal on Adidas’s website. I bought some slip on black and white sneakers and was allowed to use a 30% off coupon.

Score!

:smiley:

2 Likes

I ordered a light box for depression. I will be careful not to overdo it, as I don’t want to shift into mania, but I’ve been curious for a long time.

I have severe agoraphobia so I only go out for about an hour a week to grocery shop with my husband. Other than that, I’m in the house with the blinds drawn. I already supplement Vitamin D but I’m hoping this helps as well.

5 Likes

Well, I just bought a new Keurig. The old one died this morning and left my wife without coffee. I suppose it doing that when the Black Friday specials are on is a sort of blessing.

2 Likes

I only had $3.80 in paypal and I still got Black Friday deals. Peacock is having a 99 cent a month for 12 month sale and Hulu is 1.99 a month for a year.

5 Likes

We ordered a new computer. Both of the PCs downstairs are having issues. This one is for gaming, and I think the kids will love it. Other than that, I looked at 48" and 54" dog crates, but I need to wait until I get paid.

2 Likes

That’s a sweet score, Zombie Mom!

I was going to download Peacock for a trial the other day because they had Barbarian. But I ended up just renting it on Amazon Prime video.

2 Likes

Black friday started here about a week ago!

I bought most of my Christmas presents

Started doing this a few years ago

Means what I spend on people goes a bit further, and not just buying cheap crap

Well, that’s debatable :smiley:

2 Likes

Thats a great deal!! I just signed up for both hulu and peacock as well.

3 Likes

I bought some hygiene and beauty products on an online Black Friday sale yesterday. It was 25% off.

Some deals are crappy though. I had some stores email me a 5% reduction.

2 Likes

I bought a Cricut maker 3… I am so glad I ended up returning the original maker. I got a great deal. £340 with a bundle from costco.

1 Like

Yesterday Walmart was having a sale on Wrangler jeans. I think it was both online and in store.

My mom and I went to our local Walmart late in the evening and we found a super nice pair of Wrangler relaxed fit jeans in a dark denim color. They were marked down to 13 US$.

Mamacita bought them for me for my birthday. They fit great too!

Score!

:smiley:

6 Likes

Happy birthday monte! You’re the man :+1::tada:
@Montezuma

1 Like

Haha Thank you!

Much appreciated.

:blush:

1 Like

Missed black friday might look into cyber monday for sales.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.