spotify retrogame tribute

2 Likes

i have passed turbo tunnel and no more

how was you expirience playing battletoads

I think the super smash bros series have amazing sound tracks. And also zelda

2 Likes

For me I liked GTA San Andreas theme song:

2 Likes

Sound tracks : Metal Gear Solid V, Devil May Cry 3, Hyper Light Drifter are my top three. There’s not that many games that I have listened to the music on their on for extended periods of time - but all those three I have.
Oh and also Final Fantasy 7. Never even beat the game and still love the music. The piano renditions are excellent.

2 Likes

I don’t play video games anymore I cannot handle fun

1 Like

Have you heard the version with words? I think the instrumental is way better but its nice be able to listen to what almost was. No where near as iconic.

1 Like

I find it harder and harder as time goes by to find games I genuinely enjoy. I’m not good enough to play competitive games, but I cant stand games that play themselves and don’t actually ask anything of the players. There’s a sweet spot in there somewhere but its hard to find.

1 Like

I also can’t play everyday. But I am sure tomorrow or in a couple of days you will change your mind and start playing again.

there is no easy path

If you’re looking for that 8-bit console type music there’s this game:

1 Like

Yes shovel knight is awesome

1 Like

Yep, good game that seems to have been made with love. From the story to music to gameplay. Couldn’t get it out of my mind for a while. Still have to do plague knight and spector knight, but they’re more difficult.

This tune haunted me as a teenager. It’s from a commodore 64 8 bit game called “flight path 737”. It’s only 42 seconds long

1 Like

Castlevania, Soul Reaver, and any DMC game for my picks. Strangely enough for a tom clancy game division 2 has some good music.
Bonus: Doom and FF7

1 Like

I have the soundtrack to one of the dune games

I really like Alan Wake’s soundtrack. They have Poets of the Fall, a band that I really like.

My favorite soundtrack is from a computer game called Total Annihilation.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.