Been to a place today

It was great, made for the homeless, desperate and stranded. It felt like having the VIP treatment. Cause it was Halloween we watched a movie. Halloween before Christmas. We had popcorn, sandwiches and non-alcoholic drinks. I go there back again.

4 Likes

I like a Heineken 0.0 when I’m out at dinner every once in a blue moon. That’s about the extent of my drinking habits these days tho.

3 Likes

My intention is to stay away from canabis and alcohol and tabbacco. I have a gut full. Makes me only sick. Alcohol is just fermented water, foul water. It’s just difficult to work through the brainwashprogram advertising this stuff, but not impossible.

1 Like

It made me throw up once when my friend mentioned alcohol. It made me :nauseated_face:. I’m so turned off by it forever now. Thank the gods in the lord in the sky or something

3 Likes

Wish the lords in sky, the gods or something taught me to use my brain earlier.:rofl:

1 Like

When the student is ready, the teacher will come :wink:

I’m not saying the guys up there favor me or nothing. But I’ve been taking enlightenment shortcuts since I was freaking 12. It takes a while to adjust. And I have no clue why iim favored in SOME regards, luck of the draw. Dice game. It is what it is what it is. You’re doing great. Other than nazi boy and angel dust aspirations!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.