Band Song: Infamy

Here is another song written by our bass player, Sully. He tends to be a lot more straight-forward Rock than me

Listen to Infamy by Fairweather Beggar on #SoundCloud

4 Likes

I train
Characters

1 Like

Thanks for the like
I train quite alot

What do you play?

I could do some vocals over a beat like this. At least the intro. Then it changed to more rock. This is in the right direction of something I’d wanna rap over tho lol. I see you posting a lot cragger. What’s busy??

I collabed with a producer on SoundCloud

We’re working on this

Tbh I think our music is very different in styles but Similar somewhat in lyrics. Yours just less hip hop content-Ed. But that’s def a compliment

Peace love all your music dude!!

1 Like

that’s sounds awesome man, sounds very professional, great lyrics and everything, you guys are excellent

1 Like

Sullys knows how to rock Ill give him that, this song is a really cool feel. Good stuff man!

Is he a tone chaser? Every bass player Ive ever known is addicted to like amp modification and stuff lol

Happy birthday btw, its mine too :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks guys, we all know how much work goes into these things, so it’s nice when someone appreciates it.

@Jonnybegood what can I tell you man, the s*** is just pouring out of me. Some of these songs we recorded three years ago, and we’re just getting them mixed now. Then I’ve been writing a shitload lately too. It just comes and goes, man

Will find something to work on. I was just thinking of you when I was making up a little riff earlier. Maybe it could be something you could rap to. It’s kind of eclectic though

@Resilient1 thanks man, I’m glad you like it. It’s a lot of fun to play these straightforward rockers, plus Sully always puts a little hook in there to make it interesting LOL

@zwolfgang yeah, Sully does know his way around a rock and roll song. Haha, he is incredibly picky about his bass sound. It usually takes half the time of mixing is him getting the bass sound that he wants. It’s usually the f****** drummers that give me hassles LOL. But We’ve got a great drummer, but he is a high school teacher so we don’t get much time together

And hey, happy birthday dude!

2 Likes

I knew it haha! I guess its a thing with drummers being divas, I never heard about that till recently lol

When I was in hs the only drummer I knew was not at all picky. He would play garbage can lids and stuff lmao

Thanks man! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I wish I was at a point I didn’t improve so quickly that I feel I gotta put old tracks behind me once I make them. Maybe I’ll never reach that point. But to eaches own. We all have our own journeys. Peace.

The stuff pours out me lately also

All the drummers I know, are incredibly hard headed and some downright abusive LOL.

One of our old drummers, Robin, used to tell us at the end of every song, you guys f****** suck! And then proceed to shred everybody for they’re playing, lol. It was a treat believe me

But I’m lucky enough to know 3 drummers that are pretty cool to work with… Most of the time :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.