Bad holiday news

My gal is no longer my gals she I think has decided to get back with her husband. I sadly have to move out after this month… To where I have no idea nor can I afford it. So this might be my last time talking to you all for a bit.

9 Likes

Sorry to hear that. I hope you can find a place.

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that it didn’t work out.

Don’t know where you are in the world but do you have a vehicle or a tent of some type to give you shelter?

2 Likes

Nope and no money for one… I’ll be Iceberging it :frowning:

2 Likes

Damn that sucks. Any shelters nearby?

3 Likes

Don’t know what’s funny about that. OP is gonna have a sh!t time.

5 Likes

Hope you can sort out a place man

5 Likes

What about family? Or do they have emergency shelters where you live? Here in the USA there are homeless shelters.

What about go fund me? I’m not joking. Just put on there that you need money for rent.

2 Likes

I’m sure you didn’t mean anything by it but the OP is being serious

4 Likes

Shelter next town north and south and they are trashy… The one time I saty up there they gave me the wrong meds.
The other Shelter is south, and they are ok but I wind up loosing thing there and its bigger city and hard for me to breathe there.

1 Like
2 Likes

What about family?
All my relatives have passed due to covid , my little bro however died in action in army in iran/ iraq…

Or do they have emergency shelters where you live?
None that I know of near here.

What about go fund me? I would try it but my disability might get taken if I do .

2 Likes

Hmmmm :thinking: dude just keep us updated get on the internet at the library if you need to.

2 Likes

Will do and try I live outside of town so it might take while after I get tossed out.

2 Likes

You’re in the UK right? Oopsy my bad. You’re in the states.

Edit: the Salvation Army is a good charity. They may be able to help you.

2 Likes

Now she doesn’t wanna boot me out Jan 1 ,2022… But she does want me to have a plan in case it happens.

What the hell am I suppose to do?

Wow @DragonStorm , that is a horrible situation to be in. I thought my problems were bad at the moment but at least I have a place to stay currently.

I hope your partner has a change of heart and decides that your relationship is worth saving. If not, I really hope you find somewhere to stay that is safe.

2 Likes

Thank you @Sarah. This just goes to my favorite saying …

" Well, it could be worse. "

2 Likes

Now she says I can stay I just need a backup plan in case things go south between us… Thank the creators… I’m not gonna get killed by the weather…

2 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear what you are going through. Not having housing sucks big time. Do you have the possibility to contact social services? Maybe if you get a case worker that can get you temporary living?

1 Like