Are you useful at work or as a human being?

I think I am the least productive worker in my company.I have serious inferiority complex and I always go to work with low confident but I still make presence though

What about you,are you still useful at work or as a person in this world with SZ?

5 Likes

I cant work man… i just watch television all day…i am on worst time…waiting for breakthrough medication…

2 Likes

I can go either way; it depends on how I’m doing at the time. About two months ago, I was doing well and was very productive. My house was clean, I was up and about, my laundry was done, I played my french horn every day, etc. Now, I can’t leave my room again. I either just lay here in bed curled up in a ball, read online or books, or watch TV. My life is a real mess right now. I worked before my diagnosis, and I was quite productive. I was promoted quickly and was given substantial raises for it. I was working on a doctorate, and everything seemed to be going my way. Then, this…

3 Likes

I’m one of our more productive at our company,. I find it keeps my mind clearer the harder i work. However I can get disorganized easily. But a lot of my co workers do the minimum and have little drive. Because they don’t care.

1 Like

When did you get ill, 2 months ago? When was your first break, I mean.

1 Like

Since I have been a little more ill I am never the most productive person at work, though exactly how productive I am really varies from one day to the next.

Last night I didn’t do dick. All I did was take care of customers, make coffee and take care of the donuts when they came in. I didn’t sweep and mop the floor, take the trash out, fill the cooler, didn’t clean much of anything, didn’t do most of the tasks I am supposed to complete during my shift. It was a pathetic display of apathy last night. I mostly just sat on my ass on my chair, wasn’t feeling it at all.

1 Like

When I work I give it all but on the meds I don’t get out of 1st gear. That is frustrating and I fall apart with the stress as I try to deal with it an increase my paranoia. It’s just so common for me and a reason why I don’t work.

Meanwhile…I do a couple of days volunteering at the club as you should know by now. I do a good job and I take pride in my work but it’s a different environment. If I’m stressed I can have a beer to calm down. If I’m loose and off the board I just don’t come in.

I’m proud your working! Just do your thing my friend. It really is an achievment and I’d love to work again!

That sounds like my last job, at the foundry. Some guys would go to the bar on lunch, have a few drinks, then return to work, and no one said a thing. Other people would go in the back or out to their cars on lunches and breaks and smoke cannabis. It was a very loose environment, but I guess it made the work we were doing suck a little less.

1 Like

The places I’ve worked @freakonaleash . Sounds like the places I’ve worked before! Very loose is the term but if the job got done the crap management didn’t care.

Always been a hands on worker…except maybye retail but that was different. The stories I could tell lol!

1 Like

I ended up being so useless at work they forced me to seek treatment from all the panic attacks and incidents that were happening from my problems.

Now I’m useless at home hahahaha.

I hate it.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that.Things can get better for you,soon.

1 Like

I am fighting for my identity. Some college are really not supportive but not all. At least work speak itself.

2 Likes

Most of my colleague don’t really like me I felt,probably because I gave negative vibe around them.Anyway,I still work and appear

1 Like

I was terrible at my job when I worked, not useful at all. And I don’t really do anything particularly useful as a human being in general either, so no on both counts

I am totally useless…

Do you care what people think.

I wish I didn’t

I try to help everyone.

1 Like

I achieved enough with my own effort. Now I am thinking to approach some (anyone) political parties or person for helping each other to magnify my job. Political support really works, I think.

1 Like

I was a standout employee before I got sick. Not working now; I still try to keep up with chores and the like.

1 Like

I was useful at work, now I’m useful running my household. I’m just not able to do both anymore so I choose to run the household. When the last little birdy leaves the nest maybe I’ll be able to go back to work and just learn live with a messy and chaotic home life.

1 Like